Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
Provided by REI:
- Belay Device
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Climbing Shoes
- Dynamic Climbing Rope - At least a 60m rope.