Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Cycling Gloves
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Energy Snacks
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Bike Helmet
Provided by REI:
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Fat-Tire Bike - Must have tires at least 3.7" wide
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses