Fun on Fat Bikes
- Fitness level 3: Moderate
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Group size: 1
Ever wondered what it's like to ride a fat bike? Join us for a trail ride on fat bike groomed singletrack for an opportunity to experience the trails in an exhilarating way! Each ride will begin with an overview of fat biking basics and trail etiquette. Instructors will lead the group on a ride of about 2 hours through a local trail system, providing tips and tricks along the way to maximize your riding experience. Ages 14 and up are welcome; participants under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Introduce riders to groomed fat bike trails during all seasons throughout the Twin Cities
- Provide a fun and social event to connect participants to REI and each other
- Group riding etiquette, continuation of riding skills
Carver Lake Park - 3175 Century Ave S, Woodbury, MN 55125
More directions and information
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us Monday through Friday 8 AM - 5 PM at (952) 884-4315 x 221 and Minneapolisfirstname.lastname@example.org OR Friday evening through Sunday on our after-hours phone: (612) 467-9161. This is a monitored mailbox so please send a text or leave a voicemail.