Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Change of clothes
- Energy Snacks
- Foam Sit Pad
- Personal Camera
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Thermos - With warm drinks!
Provided by REI:
- Trekking Poles