Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Energy Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Padded Cycling Gloves
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Personal Bike Helmet
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Provided by REI:
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Cycling Helmet
- Group First Aid Kit
- Hybrid / Urban Bike - Relaxed design puts you in a fully upright position, optimizing comfort and steering control as well as visibility in every direction