Bring to class:
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Running Shoes
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic Quick Dry Clothing
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Fitness Monitor
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses