Outdoor Rock Climbing 2.0
- Fitness level 3: Moderate
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Group size: 12
Outdoor Rock Climbing 2.0 is designed to give you an opportunity to apply the skills you have learned in our Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing programs in a small-group cooperative learning environment focusing on specific skill sets. Join our professional instructors to get more time on the rock, refine your skills and continue your growth as a rock climber.
- Continued climbing for personal enjoyment and as a lifelong pursuit
- Provide participants with an awareness of how to become a safe and responsible climber
- Provide intermediate climbing instruction and educational opportunities in small group format
Sucka Cave, Chattanooga
More directions and information
If you have any issues, please contact us: Monday-Thursday 10am-5pm @ (423) 485-1249; or Friday-Saturday-Sunday on our after-hours phone @ (423) 708-4754. Our email is monitored Monday-Friday: Chattanooga-OS@rei.com. This event operates in Eastern Standard Time. There are no restrooms at this venue.