Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Extra Warm Synthetic Clothing
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic Quick Dry Clothing
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Energy Snacks
- Personal Camera
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Paddle Jacket
- Spray Skirt
- Tandem Kayak - A kayak with two paddlers paddling the same boat.
- Wetsuit - Thickness depends on your local water temperatures. Generally 3mm-4mm is preferable.