Learn to Rappel
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 1: Beginner
- Minimum age: 13
- Group size: 3
Descending a rope is an essential skill that every climber should know. Our professional rock climbing instructors will guide you through the experience of climbing to the top, clipping into an anchor and rappelling back to the ground. Class size is limited to ensure that you get individualized attention, as well as the opportunity to climb/rappel multiple times. This course is designed for climbers looking advance their knowledge, beginners looking for a new experience, and adventure racers who need rappelling training.
- Overview of basic climbing equipment and application
- Confidence with rappelling techniques
- Understanding of typical rappelling problems and strategies to minimize these issues
- Review belaying techniques.
1416 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202