Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Lunch & Snacks
- Photo I.D.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Personal Camera
- Personal Snowshoes
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Trekking Poles