Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Personal Bike Helmet
- Personal Camera
Provided by REI:
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Group First Aid Kit
- Maps - Local course area maps.
- Mountain Bike