Wilderness First Responder Recertification Course with NOLS and REI
$410 for REI Members
$410 for non-members
- Minimum age 16
- Group size 31 people
Time to recertify your Wilderness First Responder certification? Review, practice, and stay on top of your skills with this three-day recertification course taught by our partners at NOLS Wilderness Medicine. In this course, you'll begin with a written exam followed by practice and review of wilderness medicine protocols, evacuation and decision-making guidelines, and learn the latest updates in wilderness medicine. Instruction will take place in classrooms and outdoor settings regardless of weather, be prepared for any condition. All certifications are current for two years. IMPORTANT: COVID-19 vaccination is required. Please bring proof of vaccination to your course. A negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted. On a case-by-case basis, NOLS may make an accommodation for students with federally-protected status or medical condition. Inquire with NOLS directly via email@example.com.
- Close physical contact is an inherent part of this course. Review the NOLS COVID-19 Student Disclosure linked below for information about how NOLS is responding to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Please review NOLS recertification policies (www.nols.edu/en/courses/wilderness-medicine/recertify).
- Adult and Child CPR and Airway Management certification is included.
- This course may be used to recertify the Wilderness portion of a WEMT certification.
- Overnight accommodations not included.