Bring to class:
- Camp Stove - 1 or 2 burner stove
- Closed toed shoes
- Dinner - Food supplied for dinner
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Personal Toiletries
- Sleeping Pad - Closed cell foam or self inflatable.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Tent - Tent
- Three Season Sleeping Bag - A bag rated 15 degrees plus.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Blanket - An easily packable blanket to help you stay cozy
- Camp Chair - Bring a chair that can fit in your pack or is easy to carry.
- Change of clothes
- Cooler w/ Ice
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Extra batteries
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Provided by REI:
- Camp Games
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Pancake Breakfast