Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Face Covering(s) - Masks should be two or more layers and fit snugly under the chin and over the nose and mouth. Please come prepared with more than one as your primary mask may get wet and no longer be functional.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Cycling Gloves
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Personal Bike Helmet
Provided by REI:
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Bike pump - A portable bike pump that is attached to the bike.
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Hybrid / Urban Bike - Relaxed design puts you in a fully upright position, optimizing comfort and steering control as well as visibility in every direction