Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Base Layers - Wool or synthetic.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Mountaineering/Backpacking Boots - Rigid soled.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Personal Mountaineering Gear - Helmet, Harness, Ice Axe, Crampons & Gaiters
- Thermos - With warm drinks!
Provided by REI:
- Climbing Helmet
- Group First Aid Kit
- Ice Axe