Full Moon Hike
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Minimum age: 14
- Group size: 12
Discover the magic of hiking at night while the moon is at its fullest, when even the most familiar trails reveal sights and sounds they only share with the cool, quiet night. Experience one of the area's best hiking venues under a blanket of stars and learn all about the surrounding ecosystem. This hike is perfect for all experience levels, and participants should feel comfortable walking on uneven terrain for about 3 hours. You bring the hiking boots, we'll bring the headlamps and provide lasting memories!
- Learn about local venues that are particularly suited to night hiking
- Learn tips and techniques to have a safe, enjoyable night hike
- Take in the different sights afforded by night cover
- Headlamps Provided
Cloudland Canyon State Park
More directions and information
Please note: a $5 per vehicle charge is required to enter the park. If you have any issues, please contact us: Monday-Thursday 10am-5pm @ (423) 485-1249; or Friday-Saturday-Sunday on our after-hours phone @ (423) 708-4754. Our email is monitored Monday-Friday: Chattanooga-OS@rei.com. This event operates in Eastern Standard Time.