Full Moon Hike
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Minimum age: 14
- Group size: 15
Come join an REI Outdoor School Instructor for a guided night hike at one of the area's best hiking venues! Night hiking is a unique experience that everyone should experience. The sparkling stars and dark woods are a perfect complement to each other. Some hiking experience is recommended for this activity. Allow us to make sure you have the most enjoyable and educational outing possible!
- Learn about local venues that are particularly suited to night hiking
- Learn tips and techniques to have a safe, enjoyable night hike
- Take in the different sights afforded by night cover
The Trustees' Noanet Woodlands
More directions and information
What makes Noanet Woodlands a special place? We think it's the more than 17 miles of shady trails and woods roads you'll find here for walking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and horseback riding. Enjoy leisurely strolls, mountain biking, and birding - you might even hike to the top of Noanet Peak for terrific views of the Boston skyline.