Bring to class:
- Base Layers - Wool or synthetic.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Face Covering(s) - Masks should be two or more layers and fit snugly under the chin and over the nose and mouth. Please come prepared with more than one as your primary mask may get wet and no longer be functional.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Water Bottle
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Sunscreen - +15 SPF or higher
Provided by REI:
- Cross Country Skis, Boots & Poles
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses