Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Face Covering(s) - Masks should be two or more layers and fit snugly under the chin and over the nose and mouth. Please come prepared with more than one as your primary mask may get wet and no longer be functional.
- Notebook and Pen or Pencil
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Camp Chair - Bring a chair that can fit in your pack or is easy to carry.
- Money for Lunch
- Personal Camera
- Sit Pad
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses