Winter Landscape Photography
$79 for REI Members
$99 for non-members
- Minimum age 13
- Group size 8 people
It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean you should stop taking pictures. Our REI Expert Outdoor School Instructor will help you unlock that great winter landscape photo! This course is designed for customers with a basic understanding of how to use their camera. With special access to beautiful locations to inspire you, you will learn how to capture amazing winter landscape photography. In a fun atmosphere, we will teach you how to use settings on your camera to capture the best results even in wet conditions! This course is appropriate for beginners to intermediate photographers using any kind of camera.
- Learn how to use settings on camera to get best results
- Learn how to capture amazing color, even in winter
- Learn about great outdoor locations for photos in your region
- Learn how to optimize your photos in different light and weather conditions
- Have fun learning tips for winter landscape photography
What to bring with you
More directions and information
Please note that this location has a daily state park entrance fee. Follow the main park rd (dirt road) to the last parking area called Arthurs Rock. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us @ 720-608-4198, or firstname.lastname@example.org.