Winter Landscape Photography
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 1: Beginner
- Minimum age: 13
- Group size: 8
It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean you should stop taking pictures. Our REI Expert Outdoor School Instructor will help you unlock that great winter landscape photo! This course is designed for customers with a basic understanding of how to use their camera. With special access to beautiful locations to inspire you, you will learn how to capture amazing winter landscape photography. In a fun atmosphere, we will teach you how to use settings on your camera to capture the best results even in wet conditions! This course is appropriate for beginners to intermediate photographers using any kind of camera.
- Learn how to use settings on camera to get best results
- Learn how to capture amazing color, even in winter
- Learn about great outdoor locations for photos in your region
- Learn how to optimize your photos in different light and weather conditions
- Have fun learning tips for winter landscape photography
Fort Collins: Lory State Park - Arthurs Rock
More directions and information
Daily Entrance Fee: $8 per vehicle per day. Follow the main park rd (dirt road) to the last parking area called Arthurs Rock. If you have any issues, please contact us: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm @ 303-756-3100 x806; or Saturday-Sunday on our after-hours phone @ 720-515-2290. Our email is monitored Monday-Friday: firstname.lastname@example.org.