Bring to class:
- Day Hiking Boots
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Hiking Socks - Mositure wicking socks to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Insect Repellant
- Personal Camera
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Hiking Poles - REI will provide but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Maps - Local course area maps.