Fall Colors Outdoor Photography
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 1: Beginner
- Minimum age: 12
- Group size: 8
Are you heading out this fall with friends and family? We want to help you capture great fall photos to remember that special person or landscape for years to come! Our REI Expert Outdoor School Instructor will help you unlock that great photo! This course is designed for customers with a basic understanding of how to use their camera. With special access to beautiful locations to inspire you, you will learn how to capture amazing fall color photography. In a fun atmosphere, we will teach you how to use settings on your camera to capture the best results even in wet conditions! This course is appropriate for beginners to intermediate photographers using any kind of camera.
- Learn how to use settings on camera to get best results
- Learn how to capture amazing color
- Learn about great outdoor locations for photos in your region
- Learn how to optimize your color in different light and weather conditions
- Have fun learning tips for fall photography!
Conifer: Meyer Ranch Park
More directions and information
If you have any issues, please contact us: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm @ 303-756-3100 x806; or Saturday-Sunday on our after-hours phone @ 720-515-2290. Our email is monitored Monday-Friday: firstname.lastname@example.org.