Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Face Covering(s) - Masks should be two or more layers and fit snugly under the chin and over the nose and mouth. Please come prepared with more than one as your primary mask may get wet and no longer be functional.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Notebook and Pen or Pencil
- Personal Survival Gear
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- The 10 Essentials - The 10 essentials are navigation tools, a headlamp, first aid kit, knife, fire, shelter, extra food, extra water, and extra clothes.
- Water Filter