Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Daypack at least 30 Liters
- Extra Warm Synthetic Clothing
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit