Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Face Covering(s) - Masks should be two or more layers and fit snugly under the chin and over the nose and mouth. Please come prepared with more than one as your primary mask may get wet and no longer be functional.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Cycling Gloves
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Energy Snacks
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Bike Helmet
Provided by REI:
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Mountain Bike