Rock Climbing Technique & Movement Class - Level 2
- Fitness level 3: Moderate
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Minimum age: 13
- Group size: 6
Do you know the basics of rock climbing but want to learn to move more efficiently and gracefully on the rock? Join our professional climbing instructors for a day of learning to improve your footwork, hand placement, and body positioning to advance your climbing skills! REI Outdoor School will provide all gear. Prerequisite: Introduction to Outdoor Rock Climbing or equivalent experience.
- To reinforce the basic safety concepts of the climber within the climbing system with a focus on route planning and site awareness
- To review and develop basic climbing foot, hand, and body positioning
- To practice personal climbing movement
Great Falls National Park
More directions and information
There is a $5 vehicle entrance fee for this park.