Learn to Climb Class
$39 for REI Members
$49 for non-members
- Group size 4 people
Join REI to learn the fundamentals of rock climbing in the hands-on, indoor experience. We'll focus on building the skills you need to continue your climbing journey, including proper belay techniques to keep your fellow climbers protected while they're off the ground. We'll cover necessary knots and give you the chance to practice basic climbing techniques, with some personalized instruction along the way. REI will provide all of the necessary climbing equipment for this great first-time experience.
- Learn to belay other climbers while they're off the ground
- Learn to tie basic climbing knots
- Learn the basics of climbing movement and technique
- Practice your new skills on an indoor climbing wall
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult
What to bring with you
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start time for parking and paperwork considerations.