Women's Introduction to Colorado Rock Climbing
$149 for REI Members
$169 for non-members
- Minimum age 14
- Group size 6 people
Come learn the basics of rock climbing outdoors in a women's only class. If you've only climbed inside or you're looking to explore rock climbing for the first time, this is your opportunity to practice with professional female rock climbing instructors. We'll focus on building solid fundamental skills such as belaying, harness application, and climbing technique. We provide harnesses, helmets and all the necessary gear for you to try out this fun and challenging sport! Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Learn how to belay climbers and catch a fall
- Learn climbing communication signals
- Learn basic technique to climb rock faces and cracks
- Gain confidence in your ability to maneuver up a rock
- Provide participants with an awareness of how to become a responsible climber
What to bring with you
More directions and information
In Boulder, travel West on Baseline Road to the Chautauqua parking lot (located on the left just past 9th Street). We will meet participants in the Chautauqua Parking Lot near the Rangers Station. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us @ 720-608-4198, or email@example.com.