Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hiking Boots
- Hiking Socks - Mositure wicking socks to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Hiking Poles - REI will provide but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit