Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Face Covering(s) - Masks should be two or more layers and fit snugly under the chin and over the nose and mouth. Please come prepared with more than one as your primary mask may get wet and no longer be functional.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Personal Climbing Harness
- Personal Climbing Helmet
- Personal Climbing Shoes
Provided by REI:
- Belay Device
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Climbing Shoes
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses