Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Personal Camera
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Camera Lenses, Filters, Flashes & Camera Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Tripod - Tripod for Camera
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses