Bring to class:
- Day Hiking Boots
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Energy Snacks
- Hiking Poles - REI will provide but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Backpack & Equipment - The backpack and equipment you use.
- Personal Camera
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Provided by REI:
- Backpacking Stove
- Group First Aid Kit
- Sleeping Pad - Closed cell foam or self inflatable.
- Three Season Backpacking Tent
- Three Season Sleeping Bag - A bag rated 15 degrees plus.
- Water Filter