Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hiking Boots
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Utensils - A good choice is the REI Campware Utensil Set
- Camp Chair - Bring a chair that can fit in your pack or is easy to carry.
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Notebook and Pen or Pencil
Provided by REI:
- Backpacking Stove
- Food - Camping food.
- Group First Aid Kit