Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Cycling Gloves
- Cycling Shorts/Pants
- Personal Bike - Recently tuned and appropriate for class. Also bring spare tubes.
- Personal Bike Helmet
Provided by REI:
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Tools - Items necessary for making quick adjustments and repairs in the field.
- Bike pump - A portable bike pump that is attached to the bike.
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Hybrid / Urban Bike - Relaxed design puts you in a fully upright position, optimizing comfort and steering control as well as visibility in every direction