cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

What is your favorite high impact sports bra?

I am a runner and seem to be having the hardest time finding a high impact sports bra that doesn't chafe. Most recently have been using the Moving Comfort Juno, but even that chaffes my back and sometimes up front as well. I hand wash it after every use to minimize the build-up of sweat/salt. What have you had luck with in the 34 - 36 C-D range?

0 Likes
3 Replies

@Lauren I have also used the Juno with good success!  If others are having a great experience using something else, i too am interested!  Looking forward to the responses!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

@Lauren 

I understand your need and frustration with the sports bra market. I have had a great deal of success with the high impact run bras from Under Armour, Sweaty Betty, and even Champion.

Just a little background, I am a dancer and very active at the gym and outside. I especially make it a priority to clock in several miles running a week. With that being said, I have searched high and low for bras for with varying support based on which activity I’m partaking in. Specifically the best high impact bras I’ve found all have one thing in common, Their size is based on my band/cup size not as a generic S, M, L etc size. 

I hope this helps!

@Lauren 

Champion has been my go to sports bra for miles of running and minimal to no chafing.

Happy Running🏃🏾‍♀️