cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.

Snow Pants for curvy women...

Currently struggling to find a good pair of snow pants for skiing. It's been so long since I've shopped for snow pants, probably about 10 years, and I'm actually super disappointed in the selection. I don't want to have to spend an arm and a leg trying to find a good pair to fit. I'm a solid size 12, with muscular legs and all the pants I've tried have not worked and have zero stretch. Any suggestions?!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hi! I am a curvy fit and recently shopped for new ski pants. I ended up going with a bib but found a couple of other great options. 

I really liked the Patagonia Snowbelle Pants and the North Face Freedom Insulated Pants. While they don’t have stretch, both have plenty of room and an adjustable waistband. I always struggle with pants that fit everywhere else but are too big in the waist. 

I ended up going with the Patagonia Powslayer bibs and love how they fit! I did end up going up a size; I am typically a pretty solid 12/L but I went up to an XL. I am excited to try them for the first time this weekend
At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes