cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

The Rain has Come - What's the Status of Your Local Rivers

It has been very dry here in MN, which has made for an anxious planning season for our river paddling trips.  The rain has come and I hope it stays for a bit, especially to help what's going on in the BWCA. 

What are your local rivers looking like during this period?

FYI...I attempted to post this is the 'State of Minnesota' thread but it doesn't seem to take

Keep Calm and Paddle On
3 Replies

Looking a little sketchy for me - 

KayakTony_0-1621605892220.png

Keep Calm and Paddle On
0 Likes

Rivers??  What rivers??  Oh, I remember, we used to have some, but that was long ago.  Right now, fire season has erupted in southern California and we could use some rain

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Well, it's "May" in Chicago. And that means the rivers may be high or the may be low. It may be cold or it may be hot. The water may be warm, it may be chilly. It may rain or it may not.

This is what "May" means in Chicago and this month is no different. Right now the water levels are fairly decent from the rains we had a couple days ago. But in a few more days they'll be lower. Or they "may" not be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life.” (John Muir)

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes