cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

Lets see everyone's adventure vehicle!

I would love to see everyone’s adventure vehicles.  It is inspiring to see everyone’s design and load out.  I don’t live the Vanlife, put I did put together a truck cap camper that gets the job done.  Nothing better than pulling up to camp and not having to set anything up, life is about the luxuries! TacocamperTacocamperTacocamperTacocamperTacocamperTacocamperTacocamperTacocamper

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
2 Replies

This is “the old lady” ...’98 Dodge Ram Van

81E5B4D3-2950-4A91-B3FA-59704E24ECEF.jpegB98D1A2D-DA87-4C2B-85B4-45077EFC2C7C.jpeg

IMG_0320.JPG

Our base vehicle.  We also tow a Jeep.  Self contained with 50 gallons of fresh water, 88 gallons of gas (Smiley Surprised on fill up!!), 88 pounds of propane, and holding tanks for grey and black wastewater.  Two humongous 12V batteries (don't remember how many amp-hours, but the biggest I could cram into the compartment), and a 4 kW generator.  Have a 100 watt solar panel I haven't installed yet.

Retired medical technologist and engineer
REI member since 1978
Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.