cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for group hiking activities

Hi I'm a newbie but love the outdoors.  Once the Pandemic calms down will events or groups activities start back up?  I love to hike but none of my friends are interested.   I would like to meet women/groups in my area of people that enjoy hiking.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @Ithaca - Thanks for reaching out! We love hearing about your love for the outdoors. What area do you live in? If you are near other community members, we can tag them and see if they have any local suggestions for finding hiking partners.

Right now we are offering some of our Local Experiences programs with enhanced health and safety precautions. You might be interested in our women's classes, tours, and events that are offered for a wide variety of activities. They are a great way to meet other women who are passionate about getting outside. 

This community is also a great place to be a newbie. Feel free to ask any questions you have about hiking, gear, or more!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

The question below is copied from an e-mail response from @Ithaca:

"I live in upstate New York. Any activities around here?"

There is a large selection of classes and events in the greater New York area. Included in that list of upcoming classes is a women's specific Intro to Mountain Biking course!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes