cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Webinar - Pollinator Week Panel & Happy Hour: Ask Anything about Pollinators

Celebrate Pollinator Week by joining in a fun and informative happy hour Q&A with a panel of Xerces Society pollinator conservation experts!  For 50 years, the Xerces Society has worked to protect and conserve pollinators and their habitats. Our amazing staff are national leaders getting science-based guidance for pollinator conservation into the hands of farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and other land managers. During this Q&A, participants will have the opportunity to directly ask Xerces staff about anything and everything related to pollinator conservation, native habitat restoration, pesticide use and impacts, climate change resilience, grazing management, and more. We’ll also be distributing door prizes such as Xerces Society books, habitat signs, and more to attendees throughout the hour! Closed Captioning will be available during this webinar.

https://xerces.org/events/none/pollinator-week-panel-happy-hour-ask-us-anything-about-pollinators

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
1 Reply

I know it is spelled differently, but all I can think of is the movie 300.  We love our local pollinators and, if anyone asks, that's why I keep my grass a little longer...

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes