cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.
Highlighted

Lean more about plant-based nutrition with Nuun CEO Kevin Rutherford!

We are hosting a live virtual event with Nuun CEO Kevin Rutherford on Wednesday, October 21 from 4-5pm PST / 7-8PM EST and we hope you will join us! Register for free here

Hear directly from Kevin about the value a plant-based diet brings to his athletic ability and life in general, and how his vision has shaped the company culture of Nuun for the last seven years.

What are your thoughts on plant-based nutrition? What questions do you have? Let us know in the comments below! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted

@REI-KristenP 

Will this be recorded and available later?

It's a great topic and I"m sorry I can't make it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life.” (John Muir)
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Dad_Aint_Hip 

So happy to hear you like the topic! It really is a good one, and Kevin's experience is certainly relevant from both a nutrition and a business/economic point of view. While we're currently not able to share the recordings from live events, if you register for the event (via the link above) you will receive the follow up email that includes relevant resources from the event. 

Thanks again for your interest and hope to see you at a future REI event. 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if it was limited attendance so I didn't want to sign up and take a spot, knowing I wouldn't be able to join.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life.” (John Muir)