cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Health in OKC?

Curious if there are any people interested in better leveraging an existing community (or creating a new one) that is a pretty low-pressure, high-commitment group of people to get together and talk health, exercise, etc? I've lived in OKC for several years but now that I'm no longer in college, I feel pretty disconnected from a lot the goings on.

Labels (4)
0 Likes
1 Reply

@schoupped thanks for starting this conversation in our community. Please know that we are revamping our Local Happenings section and will have way more options for more local connection - we will definitely have a board for Oklahoma City, as we've had numerous folks post about wanting one there! If you search the Add a Location board for earlier posts, you should see a few from folks in Oklahoma City - you could @tag them in a reply or even send a Direct Message.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes