cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Hike the White Mountains, NH

Connect with others who enjoy hiking the White Mountains as much as we do and share your favorite experiences and upcoming travel aspirations.

For those who joined our “Hike the White Mountains” virtual workshop and for general questions about hiking in New England, we encourage you to continue the conversation with local hiking enthusiasts in this thread.

Our next “Hike the White Mountains” virtual workshop will be held on Thursday, July 23rd at 5:30 pm EDT. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
5 Replies

Below is the list of the trails in the White Mountains that we discussed during today’s virtual workshop.

1. Foss Mountain
  2. Cathedral Ledge Trail
  3. White Horse Trail
  4. Mount Washington via Jewell Trail
  5. Mount Success
  6. Ethan Pond, Thoreau Falls, Shoal Pond Loop

If you have more to add, or come across any hidden gems, please share them here.

Happy Hiking!

@REI-MaxG some of the toughest hiking trails in these here United States!

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes

Hi @REI-MonikaB, I'm late to the party (and new to the community) - just wondering, will there be any future "Hike the White Mountains" virtual events? Or were the original events recorded?

I just moved up here and am interested to learn more about the area, if possible! Thanks in advance. 🙂

Hi @the-bumble! Welcome to the community - we're glad you're here. Yes! We are working on a couple of programs about the Whites for the fall and adding directly to rei.com/events (you can search for relevant/local programs). I will be sure to share here and tag you. 

Conversations is a great way to connect with members locally. I'm sure you'll find local likeminded outdoor enthusiasts to connect with. In the mean time, please do come visit us in our North Conway store - we have a lot of great experts who can share their experiences and favorite places to explore.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it! Looking forward to stopping by.