cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Membership now as great as the outdoors!
Already a member? Take a look at the Co-op Members section of the community.
Ready to join? Explore all of the benefits here.

Overland Park Re-opening

Most of all retail stores in Overland Park, KS are open.  This week I knew REI was closed on June 2 and 3rd, and I was under the impression they were closed in order to prepare for a reopening on June 4.  This is not the case.  Can you please tell me when REI in Overland Park will be open?  I have returns to make, and it is not cost efficient to ship them.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 Replies

@kristinepenn thanks for reaching out. We apologize if there was confusion about our June 2-3 closure; as we continue to prioritize employee and customer safety, we chose to close our stores June 2-3 due to unpredictable conditions all around the country near many of our stores. Today, most of our stores are returning to the same level of service they were providing prior to this 2-day closure, so the Overland Park store is currently offering curbside pickup and zero-contact bike service. We will be opening additional stores across the country to in-store shopping over the following weeks and the local REI store pages will have the most up-to-date information on your store.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@kristinepenn in case you hadn't seen, our Overland Park REI store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes