cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

When will the West Hartford store re-open?

Hi.  Any thoughts on when your W. Hartford Store is opening for returns?  Will it be opening for in-store holiday shopping?  If I buy something online, can someone else return it for me to an REI store that is open for in-store shopping?  Please let me know.  Thank you.

0 Likes
2 Replies

@sdpb at this time, we do not have a date for when the West Hartford store will reopen for returns or in-store shopping; we apologize for any inconvenience this temporary store closure may cause.

The quick answer to your second question is yes! Items purchased on our website can be returned to any REI store that is open; you also have the option to return via the mail. In addition, our return policy allows for returns of new items within one year of purchase (with a few exclusions), if that makes purchasing online easier. Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

HI, JenK--thanks for the quick response!!😊