cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

NW Arkansas needs an REI!

Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville, would all work. Fayetteville is a college town. Bentonville is the self proclaimed Mt bike capital of the world. Nwa has everything outdoors and is a perfect fit for rei. I'm tired of having to drive 3 hours to go to one. 

8 Replies

Hey @Jwhart  - Thanks for reaching out and taking the time to give us this feedback. We'll make sure to pass along your suggestion. So true about NW Arkansas having everything outdoors! I'm originally from the South and have always enjoyed climbing and kayaking in the Ozarks.

With that closest store three hours away, our free virtual outfitting appointments might be the perfect option to save you from the long drive. They’re a great way to get that Green Vest expertise without leaving home.

Thanks again for sending this feedback to us and hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

It really is a great place to be outdoors! 

It’s great to have that feature but what makes REI special is the in person experience and community, a perfect fit for NWA! 

0 Likes

@Jwhart I know the drive isn't fun, but Memphis welcomes you with open arms. 😄 I have yet to get out to NWAR, but did a MTB clinic in Fayetteville last October. I loved the trails system y'all have! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

MT Magazine state park and Petite Jean state park 

I second this request!! I’m considering a move from Washington, DC back home to AR and one of the things I’m going to miss most is our flagship store here! It’s a dream. NWA truly seems like the perfect place for an REI! 

0 Likes

I agree there needs to be and REI in NWA! The trail system here is amazing and people are coming from all over the world to enjoy it! 

0 Likes

Definitely need an REI here in Northwest Arkansas.  I do my gear shopping online, but nothing beats the REI instore visits.  I always stop in available REI when on backpacking adventures in other states.  Wish we had one here in Arkansas - Rogers or Fayetteville.

0 Likes