cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Missing a huge opportunity in NW Arkansas!

We really need you in NWA. Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville, doesn't matter, we need you. 

Bentonville claims to be the Mountain Bike Capital. Biking is HUGE, but so is hiking, camping, boating, kayaking, etc. Tons of outdoor activities, rivers, lakes, trails, and more. We need REI to be closer - driving to KC is too far (but I do it). 

This is and has been one of the fastest growing communities in the country. Come check us out! 

1 Reply

@Jwhart 

Thanks for reaching out!

While we don't have any current plans to announce about opening a store in Arkansas at this time, we will be sure to pass along your suggestion to our teams. On a personal note, I feel like the subject of the outdoor recreation in Arkansas keeps popping up for me on social media, talking with friends, reading magazines, etc. I'm particularly interested in the stories of world class mountain biking trails. You all are doing a good job getting the word out!

Thanks for being a customer of REI, making the drive to KC to shop at our stores, and for being passionate about the outdoor recreation in your local area!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes