cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

XC Ski Boots for Flex 105 Bindings

Hello All,

Prior to making the investment in new equipment for Cross Country Skiing, I'm going to try out the sport with a pair of Rossignol, Tour LT, series ar, with Flex 105 bindings and would like to know what kind of boots I need for the flex bindings.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Most binding are going to be SNS, NNN, NNN BC, or 3-pin compatible.  Turnamic and Prolink are also NNN compatible.  I am not familiar with the pair you have.  Where did you buy them from?

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Hi @kgarv - Thanks for reaching out!

Based on the research we could do online, it looks like the Flex 105 are an older model of Salomon SNS bindings. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of information out there about that particular style and which current boots are compatible with them. 

If you can upload a photo of your setup, that may help us determine which boots could work with them. If you have a local REI store, you could stop by there and have a tech from the ski shop take a look as well. There is also an Expert Advice article, How to Choose Cross Country Ski Gear, that has a great table showing which cross country bindings are compatible with which boots. Comparing the Flex 105s to the explanations on that page may allow you to narrow down which options will work. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes