cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Which women's XC ski boots have the widest toe box?

Which make (Rossignol, Madsus, Fischer, Salomon, etc) of XC ski boots typically has the widest toe box.  I am interested in buying some women's classic ski boots for racing.  In the past I have numerous pairs of boots that torture my toes.

1 Reply

@lmarty Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in the past with your nordic ski boots. We've got a few options for you to think about, however, your best bet is to head in to your local REI store (if they carry nordic ski boots) to speak with a boot fitter about your situation. Wide toe boxes may help, but you also want to think about the overall fit of the boot to make sure that the room you add in the toe box doesn't create any other issues. Take a look at these boots:

Also keep in mind that we will be adding to our assortment as we have not yet received all of our winter product. We are expecting shipments in the coming weeks so check back on REI.com to see when the stock is added (additionally we will be assorting stores over the same time period).

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes